Contemplative Dialogue Circles
IPJC's new six-session process for faith communities.
- Contemplation & Dialogue for Transformative Living
- The Practice of Contemplative Listening
- Reflective Dialogue: Part 1
- Reflective Dialogue: Part 2
Why Contemplative Dialogue Circles?
- It is the call of our church and world to be promoters of dialogue and peace.
Who should participate?
- Small faith groups who desire to respond to the issues of our day from a spiritual & contemplative grounding.
- Parish committees seeking to better understand, honor and support one another.
When to use the Contemplative Dialogue process?
- During a liturgical season
- At a time when renewal is desired
- For deep listening in a challenging time