Just Economics Book
Just Economics is a five session process for faith communities.
- Biblical Economics
- The Commons
- The New Economy Movement
- Taxes, Poverty and Wealth Gap
- Simplicity and Sustainability
Each session includes prayer, education, catholic social teaching, analysis, discussion, signs of hope and action.
Suggestions for Using Just Economics Booklets
- A parish or community small group
- An adult education program or series using the booklets
- A follow up to JustFaith, RCIA, or other program where a community has been formed
- Personal education and reflection